2017 events Will BE ADDED AS They Are Known and are subject to change
- May 2, 2017 @ 7:00 - Club Meeting: The speaker will be Jim Hammonds and he will discuss documents, letters, and veteran medals linked to Civil War soldiers with the military history of each soldier. Many of the items are related to soldiers who fought at Kennesaw.
- May 16, 2017 @ 7:00 - Club Meeting: Find of the Month
- June 6, 2017 @ 7:00 - Club Meeting: The speaker will be the always entertaining Harper Harris who will talk about the Atlanta History Center and the new renovations underway.
- June 20, 2017 @ 7:00 - Club Meeting: Find of the Month
- NOTE: Late June or July: Club field trip to the Atlanta History Center to get a preview of the Cyclorama before it is opened to the public.
- August 12-13, 2017 - NGRHA Annual Relic Show at the Cobb Civic Center
- October 8, 2017 @ 2:30PM - Fall Club Hunt