New Club News
We had a great hunt last weekend! If you didn't make it we hope you can make the next one.
The meeting this Tuesday, 10/16/2018, has these agenda items:
- Setup of a election committee for 2019 club officers
- Setup of a charity committee to determine charities to which the club will donate money
- Results of our fall club hunt - and some proposed ideas for future hunts
- A request was made to change one of our bylaws (made by Rod Hall) so that club members can request to be a club officer
- Idea on club t-shirts discussed
- Club banquet signup sheet and information on our annual club banquet.
- Future club events discussion
NOTE: We no longer meet at the Marietta Public Library off the square. Some construction there has necessitated that we move to a new location at:
Mount Calvary Baptist Church
287 Mount Calvary Rd.
Marietta, GA 30064
It is just a few yards off Dallas Highway and only about 3.5 miles west of the Marietta Square. The meeting room is in the metal building called the "Wee School" (primary function is for children's classes) on the back of the property. We meet in the front room. It is easy to find. Hope to see you there.